Locums Family Medicine Physician Job in MA (Lexington)
Compensation: $224,710.00 - $224,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
There is a new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity now available in Massachusetts. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 16 - 18 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, practitioner, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...