We are helping a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be two weeks per month, and you will see 1 - 3 cases per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a MO state license before this assignment starts.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Two weeks per month
- Caseload: 1 - 3 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, failure, heart, hhp, invasive, non interventional, non invasive