For your first or next Cardiology opportunity, move to this picturesque, welcoming, very safe town. Area offers year-round, near-perfect weather with 70 degrees being the average temperature. Area offers small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools. Become part of this growing community with easy access to other parts of New Mexico. Join this outstanding medical facility with Cath Lab, strong medical support staff, strong financial compensation with attractive sign on bonus, assistance in loan repayment and wonderful competitive base salary with huge income potential.
Bring your family to this safe, friendly and very low cost of living town with excellent outdoor activities and moderate climate. Live in a place when you can experience snow activities in the am and yet hit the golf course that afternoon for a great quality of life. One of the most competitive income base opportunities in the Mountain West.
For more information and details on this opportunity, please forward your CV via email to: ...@comphealth.com and contact Austyn via phone at: 801-###-####..
- Join other Cardiologists in this safe and friendly town in NM
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- Great location with very low cost of living and excellent schools
- In the winter months, ski the mountains in the morning and be on the golf course that afternoon
- Become part of this expanding facility with Cath Lab
- Huge earning potential with very high MGMA in the 90 percentile
- Loan Repayment Available
- Receive a very lucrative relocation and lavish sign on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, invasive, non interventional, non invasive