ICU in Delaware is Looking for a Nurse Practitioner (Delmar)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
210-licensed bed non-profit community hospital is looking for a Nurse Practitioner in a 20 bed open ICU. Procedures: central line insertion, temporary dialysis catheter insertion, arterial line insertion, bedside point of care ultrasound, IO insertion Patient population: septic shock, pneumonia, COPD exacerbations, ARDS, intra-aortic balloon pumps, Impella ventricular assist devices, EKOS catheters (ultrasound-enhanced thrombolytics), post-op vascular surgeries, CABGs, valve replacements, robotic heart & lung surgeries, post-op abdominal surgeries, V-V & V-A ECMO, post-op spinal surgery, etc.
- 14 (12hr shifts per month)
- 7 pm - 7am Night shift
- EMR: Cerner
- Excellent professional staff
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
210-licensed bed non-profit community hospital is looking for a Nurse Practitioner in a 20 bed open ICU. Procedures: central line insertion, tempor...
Associated topics: assistant cna, board, cardiology, certified nursing assistant, family, family medicine, practitioner, prn, specialist, splst
Loading some great jobs for you...