A hospital in Texas needs to hire a hospitalist to work a flexible block schedule. You will work 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm. There may be five to six shifts per year to help cover a swing or night shift. You can pick up extra shifts if desired. You will see an average of 17 to 22 patient with APC assistance. Candidates must be board certified IMs with an active Texas medical license in-hand.
This independent contractor position has a $325k or more earning potential. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to .
- $325k or more earning potential
- Independent contractor position
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible block schedule
- Average 15 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
- Must be a board certified IM
- 2.5 hours to Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family, family medicine physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, primary, provider, urgent