A locum tenens general surgery weekend call coverage opportunity is now available in New Jersey. You must be comfortable with bariatric patients. The assignment schedule is one in every four weekends. The EMR is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active NJ license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a NJ license before this assignment starts.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE
- License: New Jersey
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Cerner
- Procedures: Must be comfortable with bariatric patients
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician