An Iowa-based facility is currently seeking a general surgery physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include laparoscopies, C-sections, and scopes. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain an IA state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is weekend call with clinic hours as needed. The facility is equipped with Epic and Meditech EMR.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Epic and Meditech EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Laparoscopies, C-sections, and scopes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician