A Colorado-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hematology/medical oncology physician. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call coverage, and the covering physician will see 12 - 16 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Epic. CompHealth can help physicians without a CO state license obtain one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call coverage
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare