Healthcare - Physician
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a dermatologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is flexible, and the physician will see 4 patients per hour on average. The incoming physician must be board certified with an active PA state license in hand.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA license in hand needed
- Schedule: Flexible
- Caseload: 4 per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...