Healthcare - Physician
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
We have an exciting, locum tenens, orthopedic surgeon opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. You should have an active PA state license. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with spine fellowship training. The EMR system is Cerner.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE and spine fellowship training required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...