We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking a neurology physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will be comfortable with EMGs and have an active CA state license. Your assignment schedule is three days per week from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 30 patients per day on average.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- Procedures: EMG and general neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke