Bread and Butter General Surgeon Needed in Vermont CPH# JOB- (Springfield)
Compensation: $157,225.00 - $56,850.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A general surgeon is needed to replace a retiring physician in Vermont. They prefer a surgeon with three to five years of years of rural experience, but new graduates looking for a mentor are welcome. They are looking for a bread and butter general surgeon who can do a full range of scopes and laparoscopic procedures. You will have four patient contact days and one administrative day each week. There is a 1:3 call during the week and 1:4 on the weekends. You will be employed by a financially-stable hospital which has been providing comprehensive care for over 30 years.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary package plus incentive opportunity. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, retirement plans, 35 days of PTO, and malpractice coverage. There is also assistance available for student loan repayment.
Small by 'city' standards, this Vermont community is big on personality with a generous, kind touch. You will be blown away by the natural beauty that surrounds the area from rich mountain views to stunning sunsets on the lake. You will be even more taken with the folks that call this area home. From shopkeepers to restaurant and cafe owners, just about everyone you meet will go out of their way to make you feel special.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
For further details about this opportunity and other surgery opportunities nationwide, please contact Ron Bansak directly at and email your CV and references to .
- Join team of two surgeons
- Competitive compensation
- Hospital-employed general surgeon
- Join a staff of 3 surgeons
- Upper and lower scopes
- Great family-oriented community with abundance of outdoor activities
- Comprehensive benefits package including CME
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...