Healthcare - Physician
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
A facility in Pennsylvania seeks a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is from 7 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with call. The physician will see 30 - 35 patients per day. The facility has NextGen and Cerner EMR. You must be board certified with ACLS certification. The incoming physician must have a PA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Charting: NextGen and Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 30 - 35 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...