We are assisting an Iowa-based clinic that is currently seeking a neurology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 12 - 17 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain an IA state license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 12 - 17 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke