An outpatient clinic in Minnesota is seeking a medical director to join their team. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and there will be no nights, call, or weekends required. You will see an average of 8 to 10 patients per day in an outpatient clinic. Candidates must have completed a three year residency program. A license in any state that is unrestricted and clean will be accepted.
This employed position offers an annual salary of $260K plus housing. You will also receive health, dental, and vision insurance with employee contribution, a 401k retirement plan, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This city is known for beautiful landscapes and historic significance. It has activities for all ages and interest levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any primary care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- $260K salary plus housing
- Offering full benefits
- Medical director position
- Monday through Friday
- No call, no weekends, and no nights
- See 8 to 10 patients per day
- Outpatient only
- 1.5 hours from Minneapolis and Rochester
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: diet, dietary, dietetic, dietician, healthcare, immuno oncology, immunoassay, kinesiology, microbiology, nephrology