Healthcare - Physician
24 Bow St
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Maine that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:3 call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a ME state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: EMR
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, replacement, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...