An exciting locum tenens neurology physician opportunity is now available in South Dakota. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a SD state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with some call, and you will see 10 - 14 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke