Housekeeping Director - Bronx, NY
Compensation: $66,853.33 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
*Posted Date:* Oct 17, 2019
*Crothall Healthcare* is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcares Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
*Working as an EVS Director, *you are responsible for directing and overseeing the operational needs of the Housekeeping Department. You will coordinate the tasks of the Assistant Directors and Operations Managers. You will serve as a liaison between administration and hospital departments.
* Responsible for departments financial data and statistics
* Monitoring of unit expenditures
* Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
* Coordinates housekeeping activities with other departments
* Actively communicates with administration and other hospital departments
* Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the department
* Establishes work standards and work flow
* Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
* Encourages and mentors staff creativity and innovation
* Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
* Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
* Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans
* Reads, develops, and administers Total Quality Management process
* Develops and maintains job descriptions for department staff
* Encourages staff to participate in education programs
* Four year college degree and equal related experience required
* Five years of housekeeping management experience at a healthcare account required
* Must have the ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
* General business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High customer service and quality attitude
* Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
* Public speaking skills
* Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff, to organize and prioritize tasks, and to develop budgets with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements
* Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) skills required
* Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
*Apply to Crothall today!*
/Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: *333703
JANELLE C ALLEN
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...