Snowflake AWS developerLocation:
Illinois Job Overview:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in IT/Data-related field
- 3-5 years' experience developing Python based code that reads/writes data into databases
- 3-5 years' experience developing ETL and Data Warehousing solutions
- 3-5 years' experience with cloud based data warehouse
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake SnowSQL and writing use defined functions
- Hands-on experience to integrate on premise infrastructure with public cloud (AWS) infrastructure
- 3-5 years' experience in loading source system data extracts into data warehouse
- 3-5 years' experience with batch job scheduling and identifying data/job dependencies
- Preferred experience with CI/CD automation using Bitbucket/Bamboo/Jenkins
- Strong understanding of various data formats such as CSV, XML, JSON etc.
- Experience working directly with technical and business teams.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Refer attachment for detailed JD.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c c++, c++, developer, matlab, perl, software development engineer, sw