Trade Finance Product Manager, Assistant Vice President
: $87,220.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Product Manager is an intermediate management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employees, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
* Manage a team of Product Managers to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions) * Oversee strategic program roadmap, development, launch, and marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product * Oversee day-to-day product management for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results * Execute client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as a partner to Citi clients * Develop plans and execute functional strategies for a country, multiple countries, region, or business requiring coordination and integration across units as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting job family or function within a region or business * Manage client and competitor market research, develop product innovation roadmap, and address fundamental trials of product commoditization to create an advanced set of solutions * Oversee all aspects of program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field * Contribute to achievement of acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans * Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management * Help drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships, engage in negotiations, and prepare agreements * Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
* 5-8 years of relevant experience * Functional experience in marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, or analytics * Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements * Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate * Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication * Demonstrated analytical skills * Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills * Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication * Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
The Trade Working Capital Finance Product Manager is a TTS Product Management role responsible for general product management with an emphasis on end to end management of the supplier finance product, product development, managing a complex geographical and product offering framework, strong controls environment, all in order to develop and support our global strategy.
Ideal Candidate will have a blend of both strategic and tactical thinking- someone who can identify and prioritize opportunities, organize thematic work areas in deep detail, and align with strategy through executable action plan.
Ensure the integrity of the Product through the maintenance of checks, controls and reporting including global P&L Management.
Support senior colleagues managing potential changes in product requirements by providing all the assistance to enable the team to provide response to any event impacting the product in coordination with regions.
Evaluate proposed technology offerings and enhancements for supply chain finance and trade services to assess new product capabilities and improve operational efficiencies in light of client needs and regulatory requirements, evaluating successes of existing product implementations to identify best practices and areas for enhancements.
Design and drive the adoption of organizational procedures for implementation and operational management.
Solicit feedback from external clients and internal personnel to measure the effectiveness of newly implemented features or procedures and facilitate global standardization and platform migration.
Interface with internal technology teams and external vendors to ascertain that new product features and upgrades reflect business requirements.
The role provides the opportunity to:
Support and lead product developments
Be a key product specialist in a best in class product
Develop cross industry knowledge
Acquire a thorough understanding of political and economic risk considerations
Develop an awareness of corporate perspective on trade and procurement topics
* Basic knowledge of Trade/Trade Finance and/or Working Capital Finance products and product management and development. * Liaising with clients to understand global & regional business needs in the area of supply chain finance; * Developing organizational procedures and support infrastructure for processing supplier finance transactions; * Deal structuring and pricing, leveraging knowledge of end-to-end trade finance technology and operational infrastructure; and * Interfacing with cross-functional teams to facilitate global standardization of technology initiatives for supply chain finance
* Gain exposure to Fortune 500 clients and their WCF requirements * Directly influence product strategy and regularly interface with senior management * ------------------------------------------------
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (\"Citi\") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the \"EEO is the Law\" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Associated topics: chief investment officer, controller, director, director finance, general manager, operation, organizational culture, president finance, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.