The Personal Banker SAFE Act is an entry level position responsible for the assistance in the execution of sales, products or service activities in coordination with the customer service team. The overall objective of this role is to foster relations with customers to build loyalty and to help increase sales to individual consumer clients.
* Deliver client services and acquire new relationships and deepens existing relationships through the cross sell of relevant products and
* Build referral business opportunities through Centers of Influence (COIs) and recommend strategies to grow the consumer and small business client base
* Handle small business credit requests up to $100K, recognize/escalate larger lending opportunities and cross sell treasury/ and related small business products
* Recognize transaction needs of clients and educate clients on service and digital channels for providing assistance with self-service
* Perform calling activities including outbound sales as well as follow ups
* Coach tellers and other branch staff on products/special programs, identifying client needs, and providing appropriate referrals
* Understand and comply with Citibank policies, standards and procedures to ensure the security of the bank's and clients' assets
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* 2-4 years of relevant experience
* NMLS registration; Safe Act compliant
* Previous banking, retail, or sales experience preferred
* Proficient sales skills
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient computer skills and banking technology skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (\"Citi\") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the \"EEO is the Law\" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Apply Now Associated topics: banking product, banking solution, mortgage loan officer, mortgage originator, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker iii, relationship, representative, sale, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.