The Customer Service Associate is responsible for performing all cashiering, stocking, cleaning, and customer service duties in a manner that will develop good customer relations, build store sales, maximize profits, and protect store assets. Your goal is to provide all of our customers with a service level that exceeds their expectations. The Customer Service Associate supports the company goals by focusing on personal accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greet customers as they enter the store, Be Friendly and Helpful, Provide Prompt, Courteous Service, and thank our Customers.
- Set an example to other associates for excellent customer service.
- Handle customer complaints professionally and respectfully.
- Maintain property and equipment to ensure customers have a safe and pleasant shopping environment.
- Maintain excellent customer service by cooperating and communicating professionally with other associates.
- Complete the computer based training with acceptable scores
- Promote teamwork and cooperation within the store
- Maintain a safe and professional work environment free from any form of harassment including sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and discrimination from any Circle K associate, customer or vendor. Report any infraction immediately
- Are properly dressed in authorized Circle K s uniform and meet personal appearance requirements
- Assist new applicants with the application process
- Attend job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours)
- Participate in training new associates
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Efficiently ring up all sales on a cash register properly and accurately, handle money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold per process/policy
- Accurately make change by counting it back to the customer
- Correct or report unsafe working conditions to the Store Manager, and report any accidents immediately
- Efficiently perform multi-function operation of fuel console, money order machine and lottery machine
- Receive and verify vendor deliveries
- Efficiently operate additional store equipment a required
- Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits
- Clean and dust counters and shelves
- Stock merchandise on the shelves and fixture
- Stock the coolers and freezers
- Make coffee and maintain fountain product and equipment
- Sweep and mop the floors
- Clean and maintain the restrooms
- Empty the trash
- Sweep and/or hose down the parking lot
- Clean gasoline dispensers and gas islands
- Paint gas islands, curbs
- Stock windshield service centers
- Complete various other jobs as assigned by the store manager and/or assistant manager
- Assist in maintaining an acceptable mystery shop scores
- Follow daily gasoline procedures including accurate stick readings and spill procedures
- Follow all food service and food safety processes and procedures
- Follow all age restricted product including Alcohol and Tobacco selling procedures.
- Control merchandise, gasoline and cash shortages to acceptable levels.
- Accurately complete daily shift sheet paperwork.
- Follow Company Loss Prevention Procedures and Cash Handling Polices.
- Clock-in and Clock-out on the Ruby Register and Time Sheet on scheduled workdays.
- Perform shift audits.
This is not an exhaustive list of job duties and functions of this position. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: client, counter, customer, customer service representative, retail associate, sales associate, sales consultant, sell, service associate, shop
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...