- CHUCK LATHAM ASSOCIATES
69 Rose St
Auto req ID
Brand Ambassador - Pet Products - Part Time
Part-Time (less than 24 hours)
Chuck Latham Associates, the premier pet product service agency, is
looking for articulate, outgoing and experienced people to work as
Brand Ambassadors. The ideal candidate is someone who loves being
around pets and enjoys interacting with their owners about the
benefits of the brands that we represent.
If you enjoy talking to people, are looking for flexible part-time
weekend work and have skills in communication and sales, we may have a
great opportunity for you!
This is a part time project based role. Shifts will be between 4 and 6
hours, also dependent on location. The specific details regarding
length of project and hours will be discussed with the recruiter
during the initial interview. Saturday Availability is mandatory for
* Educating consumers on featured products in order to build brand
awareness and drive retail sales for our client.
* Our Brand Ambassadors must engage in dialogue with customers to
learn more about their pets and make the best possible product
recommendations. They are provided with an assortment of tools
such as coupons, brochures and product samples to make conversions
and sell product.
* Providing education and product knowledge to store associates,
establishing relationships with key personnel such as store
managers, trainers, groomers and sales associates.
* Scheduling events and submitting survey reports online each day
* Taking photos as needed to be uploaded in to store call reports.
* Must be sociable with a track record that demonstrates the ability
to sell product.
* Must be an active listener and be able to identify the needs of
our pet parents.
* Must possess customer engagement skills. Examples of engagement
* Sharing your favorite pet stories and relating them to this
* Involving pet parents in the sale by asking and listening to
* Appreciating the pet parents for sharing their passion,
thanking them for their time, and connecting them with the
right product for their loved ones.
* Must be available to work weekends and must be scheduled within
the timeframe that has been established by the clients.
* Access to a PC with reliable internet connection, a printer and a
camera or smart device for completing online training, submitting
store call surveys online and uploading photos to reports.
* Sales/demonstration experience is required. Previous merchandising
experience is preferred.
* Must exhibit a professional demeanor with no visible tattoos or
facial piercings, have good communication skills and be
comfortable working in a pet store environment.
* Physically must be able to stand for up to 6 hours continuously
and lift up to 50lbs.occasionally.
* Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a background
* We are an ongoing promotional company, so if hired, you may have
the opportunity to be considered for other projects like this in
* All employment offers are contingent upon the successful
completion of a pre-employment paperwork and background check.
If this sounds like an ideal part time opportunity for you - apply
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED OR DIRECT EMAILS ACCEPTED FOR APPLICATION. DUE
TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANT RESPONSE WE ARE UNABLE TO RETURN OR
ACCEPT PHONE CALLS. A TALENT MANAGER WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION. IF
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS A MATCH WITH OUR POSITION REQUIREMENTS, A
REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE NEXT STEPS.
The CLA Mission is to deliver the best sales, brand building and
retail services everywhere pet products are sold.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...