Compensation: $24,776.67 - $41,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your talents and experience to make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! Working with us, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. You'll also be supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
* A passion for helping seniors
* A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends, and all team members.
Are you a night owl? Looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Consider joining our team! We are hiring for night shift / overnight housekeeping / Laundry position. This position is ideal for someone who likes to work night shift, is reliable, self motivated and a team player. Pleasant working environment and many perks! Please be sure to complete the application fully. We look forward to meeting you!
Must have appropriate training and/or background in a similar setting. Must be of good moral character and must not have physical or emotional problems that would interfere with normal daily functioning and the provision of housekeeping services. Responsible fro cleaning residents' room and residence common areas including vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, polishing, mopping, disinfecting, etc. Assists with any general housekeeping duties necessary and dining services, when applicable. Must treat residents with a high level of respect and sensitivity when performing duties. Passes on appropriate concerns regarding resident well being to supervisor or Executive Director.
* Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The ability to maintain a clean and neat environment is required. Knowledge of cleaning practices and substances is required. The ability to identify cleaning needs and safety hazards is required. The ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing is required. Requires frequent lifting, bending, stretching, kneeling and standing for extended periods of time.
* Education: A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
* Experience: Previous housekeeping experience in health care or hospitality setting is preferred.
* Certificates/ Licenses: None required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The responsibilities of the Housekeeping Aide include but are not limited to the following:
* Thoroughly cleaning the bathrooms; toilet, vanity, sink, shower, shower seat and floor with cleaning solution.
* Empty wastebaskets and replace bags.
* Dusting and polishing all surfaces.
* Wipe off all surfaces; windowsills, woodwork and counters.
* Cleaning carpets including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, disinfecting, etc.
* Cleaning all common areas and common bathrooms on a daily basis.
* Any other assigned duties including dining services.
* Attends required in-service training and orientations.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...