- Cherry Creek School District
- $31,750.00 -45,200.00/year*
17637 Co Rd M
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for maintenance, care and upkeep of all Grounds and related equipment throughout the District. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Responsible for operation and maintenance of equipment
2. Responsible for following all safety rules and regulations
3. Assist in District stadium cleanup and repairs
4. Maintenance of assigned sites including mowing, weeding, edging, site cleanup, gravel playgrounds
5. Non-selective spraying (fence lines, trees, walks, etc.
6. Responsible for assigned landscaping
7. Plant replacement and other planting
8. Rock and bark work
9. Repair and install fences, both wood and chain link
10. Apply Fertilizer
11. Observe and report on irrigation and landscaping needs to Supervisor
12. Perform other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE: JOB QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must have a valid Colorado Driver's License
2. Must meet insurability requirements of the Colorado School District Self Insurance Pool
3. Must have phone for emergency contact
Associated topics: athletic, backfill, groundskeeper, hardscaper, landscape, park, paver, superintendent, surface, sweep
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...