- Cherry Creek School District
- $47,010.00 -71,150.00/year*
17637 Co Rd M
JOB DESCRIPTION: Works independently, or with other crew members, on all facets of general maintenance. Operates various types of machinery. Work may be assigned relative to crew member s work experience. Shift hours will be scheduled between 1:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. unless otherwise assigned. Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Completes assigned work without direct supervision and keeps supervisor informed of status of work assignments.
2. Completes general maintenance of work orders in assigned areas and maintains daily work log.
3. Repairs worn or damaged parts on machines, desks, and various types of equipment.
4. Performs various maintenance repairs (e.g., hanging chalkboards, AV screens, dispenser, drywall repairs, partition repair/replacement, district signage)
5. Performs repairs on doors and door hardware.
6. Performs repairs on operable and demountable wall systems.
7. Performs repairs on overhead doors and security grills.
8. Performs repairs on backboards and motorized gym equipment.
9. Removes graffiti as directed or necessary.
10. Possesses knowledge of paints and paining techniques in order to complete required painting tasks.
11. Maintains District vehicle, tools, equipment, and stock of supplies.
12. Performs all other related duties and assigned or requested.
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 3 years experience in general maintenance JOB QUALIFICATIONS: 1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Must be insurable by the Cherry Creek School District insurance pool
3. Must be able to work flexible hours and/or shifts
Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, diagnose, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, millwright, repair, service technician, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...