SEO Manager (Content & On-Page)
Compensation: $137,025.00 - $143,160.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
What the job does:
The SEO Manager will be heavily focused on the Content and on-page aspects of SEO, but will also be responsible for the strategy, it's a very hands-on role, which will require on-page copy & optimization, blog copy, execution and analysis to improve inbound performance for the US & CA sites as priority but will also support for all Charlotte Tilbury websites. This role requires the manager to leverage creative and analytical skills to understand the Charlotte Tilbury customer, execute the SEO strategy, quickly iterate and optimize to drive growth and efficient performance. The SEO Manager will be a pro-active communicator and an ambassador for SEO; educating key stakeholders of the importance of SEO, helping it to become "business as usual" in all work.
As stated above, for this role there is a strong focus on on-page optimization and localization of content, you will be responsible for ensuring all category pages and products pages are best optimized for search. You will also be responsible for ensuring the blog content is localized for the US market and will also be tasked with writing your own beauty articles/posts targeting the US customer base.The digital team operates in a high-growth, challenging and dynamic environment, which allows this person to have a significant impact on the success of the business.
You will be:
- Implementing and developing a robust SEO strategy, diving organic visibility across the US and CA markets.
- Extensive research into the beauty industry, including competitor analysis, keyword theme opportunities and content creation strategies.
- Create & Maintain the blog content road map, ensuring content is both optimized for search and/or supporting business wide campaigns.
- Writing standalone content targeted to the US customers, drawing on key US makeup trends and insights.
- Liaise with Content, PR, Social and the wider Digital team to amplify campaigns through SEO.
- Report on KPIs a weekly basis, providing insight on performance and actions.
- Work with the acquisition team to implement gap analysis and competitor reviews to identify potential threats and opportunities. Analyze keyword rankings and trends to influence and optimize content whilst also taking learnings from our paid search activity and adapt any insights into organic strategies.
- Using search insights, strategies and deliver blog content articles targeted to the US market.
- Evaluate and suggest UX changes to improve on-site performance.
- Drive the cultural change needed for growth in traffic from inbound performance channels.
- Create, manage and implement an effective off-page strategy, defining KPIs and reporting and driving its success.
- Manage any link building/SEO Agencies, ensuring work done is effective and efficient.
- Stay at the forefront of the industry ensuring best practice is always maintained.
Who will you work with:
Acquisition team, PR, Social and the wider Digital team
We re looking for a sharp and driven person, with breakthrough ideas about the beauty industry, to join the digital marketing team at Charlotte Tilbury.
- 3+ years experience in digital and multi-channel SEO in an ecommerce environment.
- Proven track record of leading SEO in a fast-growing business, with measurable results
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword tracking and research tools.
- Ability to organized priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Strong attention to detail - near perfect grammar and strong editing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Budget Management and ROI-focused.
- An excellent understanding of measuring the impact of SEO, tracking KPIs, and deriving insight.
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!
Associated topics: compositor, draft, editor, editorial, newsgathering, newsperson, newswriter, proofread, text, web
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...