Charlotte's Web? products are made from our world-renowned hemp genetics grown 100% in the USA. Founded by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado, Charlotte's Web? leads the industry in quality, safety, consistency and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives daily through the use of Charlotte's Web?. At Charlotte's Web?, we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line. It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality, while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have the privilege of serving.
The successful Production Associate will be reliable and able to work with little supervision. The Production Associate will work with the Manufacturing Manager & Senior Associate to execute production goals and needs. This person must be self-motivated, hard-working and available for a variable production shift. The first shift Production Associate will be expected to work from 8 AM-4:30 PM Monday thru Friday.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
* Perform all duties under compliance of current Good Manufacturing Practices * Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) * Utilize and ensure compliance with quality systems such as cleaning records, equipment logs, batch records, deviation reports, etc. * Ensure that all lab rules and regulations are followed by all personnel entering or using the facility * Clean, sanitize, and operate production equipment according to SOPs * Report any issues or equipment malfunctions to management * Complete repetitive tasks over extended periods of time using fine motor skills while maintaining a high quality of output * Document all activities accurately and thoroughly according to Good Documentation Practices * Keep work areas clean and organized while multi-tasking on multiple processes * Communicate: ideas/suggestions for and/or concerns with production processes to team leadership * Assist with oversight of and communicate needs for raw material inventory to management * Help maintain accurate inventory numbers * Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area including safe sanitation and chemical handling * Follow all required work safe practices including proper protective equipment * Follow quality & prerequisite programs related to designated area * Follow OSHA Employee safety standards. Report any facility or employee related safety issues to management immediately * Time management skills and comfort working in fast paced environment * Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors * Participate in Company safety and production meetings * Willingness to be cross-trained and moved to other areas when needed * Must be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Attention to detail * Experience measuring exact amounts * Excellent oral and written communication skills * Positive attitude and strong work ethic * Must have a high sense of urgency and take ownership of assigned tasks * Must be able to work a flexible schedule that fluctuates in response to production demands * Commitment to company values * MMJ \"Key or Support \" badge preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent required, must be 18 years of age * Commercial CGMP and/or manufacturing experience strongly preferred, food industry experience a plus * Working knowledge of (or willingness to learn) CGMP, HACCP, OSHA and other regulatory and safety requirements a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Physical demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; stooping and crouching is frequent. This job requires physical agility and stamina. Employee is required to stand for most their shift. Must demonstrate good manual dexterity and be able to perform repetitive tasks. Needs to be able to perform sanitation tasks without direct supervision. Must use proper protective equipment when performing duties. * Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in a production environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
Benefits: We offer best-in-class benefits, including:
* Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision * 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation Your First Year * 401K Match with Automatic Vesting * Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave * Self-Tailored Wellness Program * Generous Employee Discount
Charlotte's Web? provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlotte's Web? is an at-will employer.