The F&B Sales Development Team is comprised of the Business Analysis and Insights Team and the MBR Sales Operations team. Sales Development is the bridge between our Field Organization and the Corporate Office. We strive to Optimize Business Development and Operations by analyzing the business and our processes with an objective point of view.
Sales Development is looking for a Specialist of the Business Analysis and Insights team.
The Business Analysis and Insights Team oversees the analysis of F&B's holistic business while also analyzing the impact of our in-store investments and activations at a door level. The team also manages the operational facilitation of the Freelance budget by door and account, including managing the vendor relationship with our 3rd party freelance provider.
Responsibilities of the Specialist of the Business Analysis and Insights Team are:
* Freelance * Allocation of budgets annually & quarterly by door, by program * Accruals & Reconciliation of actuals * Monthly YTD / YTG reporting for the Field * Ad hoc analysis for cross functional teams in planning future programs * Liaison to 3rd Party Vendor in management of day to day administrative activities
* Quarterly Business Updates / Reporting * Overall state of the business, Owned vs. MBR, B&M vs. E-retail, Fragrance vs. Beauty * Business trend analysis by Market, by Account
* ROI Analysis * In Store Events & Activations * Freelance * Counter Renovations * Retailer & Chanel Programs
* Distribution Analysis - Transference and Incremental Sales Analysis related to door openings or closures * Dashboarding - Use of MS Power BI to create dashboards for reporting and visual analysis * Ad hoc business analysis
To be successful in this role:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business * Minimum 3 years of Experience doing business analysis * Experience working with large sets of data * Experience creating detailed reports and presentations * High proficiency in working in Power Point and Excel - Pivot Tables, Slicers, Nested IF Statements, Index/Match, Conditional Formatting (VBA/ Macro/ Power Pivot/ Power Query a plus) * Able to effectively communicate insights to team and cross functional departments * Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills * Passion and curiosity to challenge the status quo
Associated topics: brand marketing, capex, investment, leveraging, needs, research, roi, social media marketing, strategic, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.