Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world's leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Training Team at Chainalysis is responsible for providing expert-level education across our investigative, regulatory and compliance solutions. We design & deliver live training and drive a learning technology culture by creating cutting edge continuous training resources for customers and internal teams.
This Internal Training Specialist will blend their technical skills and passion for training to bring a deeper technical understanding to the customer-facing teams and help develop a world-class customer organization here at Chainalysis.
This position will be based in our New York City office.
Gain Expertise & Deliver Role-Specific Training
* Partner with internal SMEs to develop an extensive working knowledge of the Chainalysis product suite, our industry & related technologies, and associated compliance & regulatory requirements. * Design & deliver role-specific product & industry training programs to Chainalysis team members globally - including live in-person & web-based training as well as on-demand E-Learning.
Partner with Leaders to Drive Best Practice Culture
* Strategize with Revenue leadership to assess team needs & continuously iterate - including technical process changes, new product training & customer experience enhancements. * Cultivate strong relationships with the People Ops Team & cross-functional leaders and provide cross-functional program offerings.
Embed with Training to Drive Learning Technology Culture
* Partner with Customer Training Team to leverage existing training and develop sophisticated learning resources. * Partner with cross-functional teams to assess, deploy & maintain an internal Learning Management System (LMS). * Work with E-Learning & cross-functional partners to develop internal E-Learning content, then curate & maintain internal resources in an LMS.
Enablement Special Projects
* Assist with special Enablement projects at the discretion of team leadership
* 3+ years of customer & internal-facing training experience, including close partnership with customer training, product marketing, sales engineering, solutions architecture & back-end product / engineering teams. * Excellent communication (written/verbal), training facilitation / presentation, inter-personal & project management skills * Team player attitude & eagerness to keep Chainalysis teams & customers on the cutting edge through new technologies and instructional approaches. * Ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value to a diverse audience. * Excellent ability to multi-task development & execution of multiple projects with a continuously evolving product in a fast-moving startup culture. * Willingness to travel up to 10% when needed.
* Strong experience with Chainalysis software and the cryptocurrency industry. * Experience with instructional design, measurement & evaluation of training initiatives. * Experience with developing internal documentation and varied instructional approaches, including web-based training, screen capture & motion graphics videos.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can't wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you'll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.