Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world's leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
Chainalysis is looking for a high-energy, driven Sales Development Representative with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Sales organization. Your role will be managing a pipeline of both inbound and outbound leads by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will represent the front line of the company's sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in our long-term business growth.
This position can be based out of our New York or London offices.
* Evangelize Chainalysis products across target accounts and/or territories.
* Prospect, qualify and create sales opportunities for Chainalysis' global sales teams - pursuing financial institutions as well as some of the largest and most recognized brands in the crypto and blockchain space.
* Strategize with other SDR's and Account Executives in a highly collaborative sales team to target prospects and build your pipeline.
* Engage in high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to identify potential pain points.
* Call key decision-makers, armed with industry-expertise and extensive research about their business.
* Create strategic emails to connect with prospect accounts.
* Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.
* Conduct on-going research to identify new leads and industry trends.
* 1-2 years' outbound sales experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Versatile, result-oriented, tenacious, and self-motivated
* Track record of over-achieving goals in sales, the classroom, or playing field
* A strong desire to grow your career in sales
* Strong knowledge and deep passion of cryptocurrencies and blockchain preferred
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can't wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you'll have access to a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.