The Server/Lead Server delivers restaurant-style dining services with a hospitality focus in accordance with all laws, regulations and Century Park standards. Reports to the Dining Services Director (or Dining Room Supervisor). *Lead server trains and guides new servers.
* High school graduate or equivalent preferred * Prior healthcare experience preferred
Primary Job Responsibilities Lead Server Duties
* Trains and guides new Servers according to Century Park standards * Assists with meal counts and tickets
* Assists and ensures dining room set-up with servers * Assists with dish room tasks * Attends pre-meal menu review meeting * Performs duties at assigned station (i.e., beverages, salad bar) * Performs and ensures completion of assigned cleaning and prep work duties * Greets residents and visitors in a welcoming manner * Assists residents with food selection * Checks for beverage refills timely * Serves residents timely and with appropriate serving techniques * Serves meals using trays * Strips and resets tables as needed during serving times * Removes dishes throughout meal service and delivers to dishwashing area * Removes soiled linens and places in designated laundry areas * Prepares tables for next meal * Removes trash and keeps dining room clean, dry and free of safety hazards * Prepares for next meal: cleans tables, wipes out chairs, fills condiment containers, mops, sweeps, cleans coffee maker, juice machine, etc.
* Must enjoy serving seniors * Must demonstrate excellent customer service and hospitality * Must maintain positive resident and guest relations through a courteous, cooperative and understanding manner * Must demonstrate trustworthiness and dependability * Must reasonably accommodate resident preferences in dining services * Must work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision * Must be able to receive and resolve complaints graciously * Must always be in proper attire and well-groomed * Must attend company-appointed ServSafe class * Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Century Park's Code of Ethics and completes all required compliance training
Who We Are
At Century Park Associates, we are dedicated to creating an enriching lifestyle for our residents and a rewarding work environment for our valued associates. We take pride in providing an atmosphere where relationships of trust, leadership and personal ethics are not only valued, but expected of all our associates. Our \"people come first\" approach ensures that excellence, respect and outstanding service are apparent in all we do as an organization. We believe in caring for and loving our residents and strongly support their ability to continue growing, learning and contributing. Every day, team members at Century Park Associates choose to go beyond their job descriptions, exceeding expectations, on behalf of their residents. They have learned that those who go the extra mile receive rewards - happiness of heart and peace of mind.
We offer competitive pay in a team-oriented environment.
Associated topics: anfitri?nes, camarero, dining room captain, host, hostess, server camarero, servidor de banquetes, steward, tasting, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.