- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $39,590.00 -62,050.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
400 Belmont Ave
LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively hiring LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
Full time and part time positions available!
* Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
* Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
* Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
* Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
* May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
* Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
* Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
* Must be able to work as a team member.
* Valid NY State LPN license.
* Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.
Associated topics: licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, med, nurse i, nurse ii, nurses, pediatrics, practical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...