- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $84,560.00 -118,400.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
400 Belmont Ave
Physical Therapy Assistant
Bushwick Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
* Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
* Observe Residents and write progress reports.
* Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
* Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
* Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
* Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
* Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
* Contributes to team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
* Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
* Current New York State PTA License
* Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, rehab, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...