Are you looking for a career-defining sales position where the fantastic earning potential and flexible scheduling are surpassed only by the relationships built with coworkers an clients that will last a lifetime? Since 1993, Cellular Sales has differentiated itself from all others in the wireless industry by providing concierge-level service during and after the sale and having a great time doing it! Our more than 5,000 team members operate over 700 retail locations in 41 states. Throughout our continued growth, we have remained committed to empowering our customers and our team to achieve their personal and professional goals.
At Cellular Sales, our people are undoubtedly our most valuable asset. In addition to regularly rewarding our team with special events and celebrations, we also offer a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps us stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a desirable work/life balance.
What's in it for you?
* Uncapped earning potential balanced with flexible scheduling
* Individual competition balanced with team goals
* Ongoing retail and B2B sales training
* Career advancement opportunities
* Medical, accident, and life insurance
* Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account
* 401(k) plan
As a Sales Representative, you will provide home and mobile technology products to new and existing customers. You will develop customized consumer and business technology solutions and help maintain our reputation as the industry's most respected provider of concierge-level service.
What will you do?
* Develop customized consumer and business technology solutions
* Provide concierge-level service
* Master the art of sales
* Expand your knowledge of mobile technologies
Cellular Sales is not only an incredible opportunity for the savvy sales veteran, we specialize in developing less experienced individuals wanting to achieve a new level of professional success. We are looking for highly motivated, service-oriented Sales Representatives to join our team and provide comprehensive technology solutions tailored to fit the individual needs of each customer.
What essentials do you need?
* High school diploma or GED; college degree, preferred
* Valid driver's license required to ensure reliable transportation to multiple locations within the area
* Minimum 2 years of related work experience
* Solid understanding of technology products and services
* Ability to achieve goals and exceed expectations
* Flexible scheduling availability
Associated topics: calibrate, customer service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance technician, millwright, repair, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.