CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Ad Operations team's primary goal is to grow global revenue in partnership with direct sales, programmatic direct, and internal buy-side marketing teams. We work closely with teams throughout the organization (including sales, product, marketing, and pricing), providing ad operations expertise to drive consistent and scalable campaign execution. We strive for best-in-class operational excellence and take pride in our craft.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to our growing Ad Operations team supporting the Showtime digital business. The campaign manager will have the unique opportunity to own end-to-end digital ad buying campaigns and gain exposure to publisher side advertising technology. You will take ownership of flawless online advertising campaign executions across a myriad of placements and platforms including display, mobile, social, and video. The ideal candidate will be focused, detail oriented, accountable, and can bring an ownership mentality to the table. Ability to break down and communicate complex technical, operational information to non-subject matter experts a big plus.
* Set up and manage buy side campaigns in Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM)--including detailed campaign and creative setup, tag generation, monitoring delivery, optimization recommendations, and reporting and analytics assistance
* QA all assets before and throughout launch, ensuring partner specifications are met and tags are firing properly
* Ensure pipelines from Campaign Manager to Analytics dashboard are maintained regularly in order to ensure an accurate real-time feed of campaign performance
* Make recommendations for tagging structure on various websites to improve campaign performance
* Troubleshoot creative issues, implement custom executions, monitor under/over delivery issues, optimize for viewability, address brand safety concerns, and be knowledgeable about site ad tagging logic to address ad disruption escalations
* Coordinate asset hand-off with client and internal teams; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
* The Campaign Manager will continuously hone project management skills throughout the creation and scheduling process of custom, integrated campaigns in partnership with various internal and external teams
* Provide suggestions on novel ways to improve current Ad Operations processes and procedures to enhance team excellence.
* Join kick off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
* Build first hand knowledge of publisher side advertising technology in order to consult with partners on best practices
* Staying educated on key developments in the rapidly changing digital advertising ecosystem. (e.g Viewability, brand safety, invalid traffic etc.) and utilize that knowledge to update or build new processes that support changing industry needs
What you bring to the team:
You have -
* 1 year experience managing digital advertising campaigns in Google Campaign Manager (i.e. DCM)
* Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve complex problems
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and formulas)
* Possess strong organizational, verbal and analytical skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to see the \"big picture\"-- Recognize and prioritize concurrent projects with different timelines to maximize revenue and client satisfaction
* Extreme attention to detail
You might also have -
* Experience with first party ad serving (e.g. DFP/GAM)
* Experience with third party ad serving technologies (such as Sizmek, Celtra, Clipcentric, etc.) is strongly preferred