Mobile Recruiting Event - Hattiesburg/Jackson, MS - General Operator - Full Time - Fort Morgan, CO
Hospitality - Food Services
17637 Co Rd M
Loading some great jobs for you...
Cargill Protein is the umbrella organization of Cargill's North American beef, turkey, and food distribution businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 28,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities.
At Cargill Beef, we know that our customers don't just sell products; they sell the reputations behind those products. Our customers provide people with something that they crave and love and it's a product that we love, too. And we understand how deeply the quality of our red meat connects to our customers' reputations. After all, it's our reputation, too. We have been innovating for the last 150 years to bring our partners new solutions that help nourish the world. We continue to aggressively pursue improvements and produce real results that impact not only our operations but our industry, employees and the world around us. By continuously improving our products, processes and services we are ensuring a better, more sustainable future for our employees, for our customers, for our communities and for our company.
General Operator FP is a vital role in the daily operations of our facility. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities within this title. The types of roles available are preparing meat to be cooked, palletizing boxed product, completing hourly and daily paperwork, using scan guns and computers to track product, verifying quality and accuracy of products, all while making safety the number one priority.
While performing the duties of General Operator, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment. Positions require standing the entire shift and the use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility.
Perform repetitive tasks. Examples include:
* Lift/handling raw and cooked meats
* Performing paperwork and computer work.
* Ensuring food safety and quality
* Cleanliness and housekeeping
* Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
* Must be 18 years or older
* Further processing experience
* Meat production experience
* Production experience
* Work history in the last 12 months
* Availability to interview in Hattiesburg/Jackson, MS the week of June 24th, 2019
* Willingness to relocate to Ft Morgan, CO
* Awareness that the position is long term and not seasonal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.