- Cardinal Health
69 Rose St
What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
-- Account Management is responsible for cultivating and maintaining on-going customer relationships with an assigned set of customers set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). Provides new and existing customers with the best possible service and recommendations in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, improvements to internal and external processes, and other areas of opportunity. Provides product service information to customers and leading Category Management opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships.Location: Boston, MAAccountabilities:
Category Management -
- Owner and execution of Prime Vendor distribution Contract at the Health System Corporate Office, focusing on Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Managing relationship between the Customer, Sales, Operations, and Customer Service Leadership, to ensure flawless service to customers and optimized supply chain.
- Focus on customer account retention through prioritization of process improvement initiatives (ie. Optimal Conversion Processes for Product Standardization, Key Performance Metric Scorecard creation and performance)
- Support roll out of Customer Supply Chain Model and Standard Operating Platform
- Coordinate and Communicates Health System Distribution initiatives across the Field Account Management team to meet or exceed account expectations
- Coordinate with field account management team to track, measure and report value/savings offered/delivered through supply chain engagement
- Build and maintain long-term trusted relationships with customer to support retention of the channel.
Distribution Program Management -
- New Business / Conversions / NIA
- Standardization initiatives
- Develop Critical Code Report
- Monitor Add/Change/Delete inquiries
- Review Match Exceptions
- Maximize Channel Management - Driving penetration of channel portfolio
- Insuring customer maximizes \"self-service\" capabilities from Market Place
- Managing of Distribution Prime Vendor contract and performance compliance, ownership of Quarterly Business Reviews and dashboards * For discussion (Opti-freight, Lab, None- Acute, and Wavemark)
- Coordinate implementation and integration with IMO, for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Coordinate Customer Profile Changes
- Educates Customer to Maximize Cardinal Market
- Escalate & Facilitates Customer Feedback
- Facilitate Emergency program updates
- Improve ordering efficiencies, Minimum Orders and Deliver Mode Optimization
- Product Issues (PQR, Recalls)
- Auto Sub set-up
- Improve data /usage requests (e.g. in/out & direct opportunity review) supply chain management
- Maximize forecasting of inventory efficiencies
- Maximizing the Value Link Program
- Coordinates and identifies the right pricing program for Health System
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2-6 years experience preferred
- Problem Solving Skills
- Sales, Supply Chain or Distribution experience
- Medical product, operations industry experience
- Previous leadership experience preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...