CACI isseeking a clearedInformation Assurance and System Administrator to provide system sustainment support of the Converged Infrastructure (CI) in support of Distributed Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (DPED) for the Operational Intelligence Ground Station in support of Force Protection operations CONUS and OCONUS whowill provide Tier 2 sustainment to the CI capability at theEurope PED Service Center Wiesbaden, Germany.
What Youll Get to Do:
This position requires experienced Information Assurance (IA) workforce that provides Converged Infrastructure System Administration, Cross Domain Systems Administration, and Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support. Candidates must be able to remain information assurance compliant, IAW AR 25-2 Chapter 3 and DoD 8570.01-M. Candidate(s) will be able to perform the following functions.
System Administration: 24 x 7 system administrators with elevated privileges, to:
Cross Domain System Administration: Provide cross domain system (CDS) administration with elevated privileges, to:
Information System Security Officer: Perform the function of Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for the CI system installed and operational at Wiesbaden, Germany.
More About the Role:
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.