Sr. Informatics Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Informatics Architects play a key role in pre-sales processes and post-sale implementation with large enterprise (primarily health systems) around the world. This role includes the ability to discuss clinical workflow in various hospital departments (i.e. Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Primary Care) and provide detailed technical requirements to customer IT and Security teams. Must have an attention to detail for reviewing legal and technical agreements. Works closely with internal teams such as Sales, Product, Legal and Information Security on finalizing customer agreements.
This is an incredible opportunity to have an immediate impact at a hyper growth health tech company. You'll be exposed to Company leadership and the executives and top clinicians at top healthcare organizations.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
* Pre-sales engineering & support
* Security overviews, product demos, customer visits, enterprise POCUS discussions
* Educate IT customers on our Cloud platform and security measures (SOC II, Pen. testing, encryption, etc.)
* Support workflow demonstrations in conjunction with Sales team activities.
* Data flow, workflow, implementation and security expertise
* Customer IT Security documents/questionnaires for IT project and sales approval, as needed
* Shared responsibility with Informatics Solutions Architect and Medical Informatics Manager
* Customer IT Security documents, escalated Support tickets and customer events.
* Customer discovery/overview and demo calls/meetings.
* Customer onboarding and contracting
* BAA/MSAs: Work with Legal and customers on approvals.
* New vendor registrations - Collaboration with Support and Finance teams.
* ISAs: Work with Legal and Information Security teams on approvals.
* Hand-off to Post-Sales Installation support
* Provide pre-sales info for post-sales implementation project management
* Work with Sales, customer stakeholders, IT/Security, Project Managers and administrators to ensure smooth handoffs to implementation.
* Identify all potential steps customers will need to complete during implementation - DICOM, SSO, MDM, EMR integration, etc.
* Provides Tier 2 and 3 support for escalated tickets, Sales and Clinical team requests.
* Contributes to building customer-facing material for integrations and data solutions.
* Interfaces with Engineering to provide real-world feedback from the field (Voice of Customer) to be implemented in device enhancements or new product development.
* Reporting to the Medical Informatics Manager
* Located in the Eastern Time Zone
* Provides Informatics support for customers, Sales, Clinical and Marketing.
* 80% supporting Core Sales on pre-sales engineering
* 20% working with Product and Support teams
* Tier 2/3 tech support and sales support
* Includes creating processes and documentation for both internal and external customers.
* 25% travel including trade shows, trips to headquarters and customer visits
Associated topics: architect, architecture, backend, c/c++, design pattern, develop, maven, perl, project architect, software architect
Loading some great jobs for you...