Digital Marketing/Community Manager Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
We seek a passionate and talented Community Manager Intern to join our world-class team, based out of our NYC office. The ideal candidate will be organized, articulate, detail oriented, social media savvy and a fast learner.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
* Foster relationships with customers and leads via social media channels, driving advocacy, increasing global brand awareness and lead generation
* Disseminate the Butterfly brand through thoughtful copywriting and engagement; continually refining to align with the latest product, feature and brand opportunities.
* Work closely with marketing, PR and events teams to ensure timely and relevant social media engagement.
* Cross-functionally collaborate with members of Sales, Customer Success, Clinical and Product teams to ensure aligned communication and seamless customer experience.
* Monitor, track and report on feedback, customer reviews and engagement.
* Stay on top of current trends in social media marketing and community to ensure Butterfly is leveraging best in class community management channels and techniques.
Loading some great jobs for you...