Senior Sales Specialist - BT Contact Centre - Dallas, NYC
: $162,550.00 - $162,550.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
SENIOR SALES SPECIALIST - BT CONTACT CENTRE
New York, NY; Dallas, TX; other US locations considered
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The role holder will be responsible for sales & presales around contact centre technology. Works very closely with the sales team in building and closing large CC opportunities in the USA market. Brings his / her market and domain knowledge in identifying opportunities across sectors as per the plan agreed with the market unit. Should be able to understand key business challenges of the C-Level executives and effectively articulate the proposed solution & strategy. Should be sales driven with focus on sales and revenue numbers. He/she provides support/leadership in the formulation of technology roadmap, solution and Contact centre strategy and evolution plans that addresses customer challenges and growth strategy.
The role holder can also be made responsible for providing leadership / domain knowledge to the on-going contact centre projects as required. The role holder should leverage the experience of the relevant BT wide professional communities to discharge these responsibilities, thus ensuring knowledge sharing extends beyond the functional boundary of the role. The role holder may also play a key part in the BT wide professional communities.
What you'll be doing
* The role holder will be assigned with a sales quota for the BT Contact portfolio that covers USA market
* Solution sales, Presales, solution consulting around contact centre technology. Works very closely with the sales team in building and closing large CC opportunities in the USA market
* To develop go to market strategy around the practice for the region. The strategy to involve accurate market info, addressable market share, BT's ability to address the same and approach to achieve the same with clear delivery and support plans.
* Candidate takes a pro-active sales approach in developing account specific strategies / plan around contact centre practice with the specific account managers / sales directors. Executes them according to the plan.
* Develops qualified pipeline in the contact centre practice and provides regular updates on the progress and forecast.
* Candidate should have a strong functional understanding of Contact centre components (ACD, IVR, multi-channel, dialler, WFO, Cloud and Private dedicated solution etc.)
* Candidate should have a deep product understanding of Genesys and Cisco.
* Takes a very consultative approach in understanding customer requirements through workshops, discovery sessions and articulates a solution that meets those needs and creates a road map for growth
* Develop and nurture strong client relationships at the executive and director levels; educate and advise clients on industry trends and technologies; attain trusted advisor status to clients.
* Should be strong in Communication, Analysis and Reasoning capabilities.
* Willing to learn new technologies and ability to learn them quickly.
* Should be highly self-motivated to carry out Responsibilities in co-ordination with other BT practices and sales / pre-sales Teams.
* To draft proposal / presentations and make recommendations to customers.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Ideally Graduate / Degree Holder
* Strong understanding of Contact centre solutions both hosted and on-site solutions.
* Proven track record in Solutions sales, presales, and/or supporting sales, in the areas of contact centre solution and Services.
* Commercial and solution sales background preferred ideally with 8 years of experience in the contact centre space.
* Excellent written, verbal and diplomacy skills
* Strong customer-facing presentation and communication skills.
* Ability to quickly establish credibility with CxO to Director level executives, as well as technical professionals.
* Proven ability to document, propose and present comprehensive solution, proposal, project plans and recommendations
* Possess strong attention to details and accuracy in sales forecasting
Why choose us?
BT in the Americas is a leading expert in managed networked IT services, operating globally and delivering locally. We work for 8,500 organizations, such as Nestle Purina, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Heinz, PepsiCo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Fiat- Chrysler, Microsoft, NATO, NYSE, Thomson Reuters, Unilever, Volkswagen, Volvo and many more. By combining products and services with industry-specific solutions and consulting expertise, we deliver efficient and secure systems to our customers.
BT has had a presence in the United States for more than 30 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we have more than 3000 professionals, with offices in over 35 key cities across the US, Canada and Latin America. BT owns and operates its own network infrastructure in North America. This includes nation-wide reach to all major US cities with MPLS nodes across the US, making up one of the larger MPLS networks of any carrier in the region. This expanded footprint enables us to reach over 80% of key customer sites, as well as extending coverage beyond the US with MPLS points across the region.
BT sets high standards for its employees, but also strives to provide a work environment and culture that fosters health and wellbeing. Above and beyond your base salary, sales compensation plan and full comprehensive benefits, BT offers high deductible health plans that empower employees to make good health care decisions, with the ability to use funds from a health savings account - to which BT contributes - that the employee manages and controls. In addition to a generous vacation allowance, all employees receive an additional 3 paid days per year to volunteer in their communities.
Existing authorization to work in the United States is required. Relocation support for this position is not currently available.
BT is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We're creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That's why we welcome applications from all parts of the community. Associated topics: financial, financial planner, financial professional, investment, merchant service solution, mortgage, personal banker, risk management, securities, stock broker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.