Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.Job Description
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate will have about 8+ years of strong knowledge and experience with the Java programming language.
- Proficient in web-based programming environments such as rest or SOAP
- Experience with Micro-service architecture
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment.
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Having experience in JMS/Kafka is a big plus
1) Need a strong hands-on person in core java development
2) Very good understanding of multi-threading & concurrency in java is required.
3) Very good analytical skills in solving problems
4) knowledge of design patterns.
5) Need expertise in Spring, Hibernate , MQ messaging and Web services
6) Need expertise in tools such as Eclipse/Intellij, Maven, Docker
7) Need expertise in Json, XML technologies.
8) Need expertise in writing Junit testcases.
9) Should be able to modularize the system into cohesive components
10) Should be able to work in a team and contribute to the growth of application.
11) Experience in Agile software development
1) Experience is AWS Cloud , Spring Boot & Microservices is plus
2) Experience in Angular is plus
3) Experience in docker, kubernetes is plus.
4) Experience in messaging platform is plus.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the \"EEO is the Law\" poster.
\"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.\"
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application architect, architect, architecture, c/c++, develop, expert, java, perl, senior software engineer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...