- $29,070.00 -41,960.00/year*
2 E 2nd St
Senior Systems Analyst
At ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) we pioneer innovative solutions that treat and keep people out of the hospital, empowering them to live healthier, higher-quality lives. Our cloud-connected medical devices transform care for people with sleep apnea, COPD and other chronic diseases. Our comprehensive out-of-hospital software platforms support the professionals and caregivers who help people stay healthy in the home or care setting of their choice. By enabling better care, we improve quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems in more than 120 countries. To learn more, visit ResMed.com and follow @ResMed.
Let's talk about the team and you:
Apacheta, a division of Brightree, is a leading mobile business solutions provider in logistics space for its partners within health care, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, maintenance and repair, and transportation markets. Apacheta is seeking Sr. Systems Administrator - Linux Environment who will be primarily responsible for software deployment, hardware infrastructure design, operations, and monitoring of Apacheta's applications suite running in backend, cloud, and frontend.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
* Application deployment on the Linux/Java based web and app servers. Scripting of the related job using shell scripts and other code deployment tools.
* Monitoring/Alerting of production and lower environments including CPU, memory, disk space, stuck threads, etc. This will require updating/configuring existing scripts and tools.
* Creating and maintaining Application Operations handbook outlining application deployment and recovery steps, application hardware diagrams, logical application dataflow, back-up and recovery steps, monitoring and controls, etc.
* Configure Linux based servers, upgrade OS, apply maintenance and security patches.
* Configure lower environments including use of VMware ESXi for new/existing servers.
* Create hardware design for HIPAA compliant Apacheta next-generation cloud infrastructure for high availability, performance, and resiliency. Familiar with both private and public cloud infrastructure management.
* Help Development Team move towards DevOps model providing Operation's voice and input.
* Plan and conduct DR testing for key Apacheta applications.
* Support Security scanning for the infrastructure and remediation of security vulnerability.
* Provide end-customer L2 support on customer-initiated issues involving Apacheta applications.
* Other duties as assigned
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience:
* College degree with major in computer science, Engineering or related field. Or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years' experience as Systems Administrator in the Linux/Unix environment including shell scripting.
* 2+ years' experience in code deployment, application change management.
* 1+ years' experience in hardware infrastructure design and sizing for high availability (HA) and high performance.
* 1+ years' experience in infrastructure and application support.
* Able to work outside of normal business hours as needed for deployments and maintenance windows
* Ability to develop and follow procedures
* Knowledge and understanding of Information Security Standards
* Experience migrating data centers
* Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet a plus.
* Experience with configuring VMs/Network Elements/AD/Firewall/Load balancer a plus.
* Experience with infrastructure security and remediation a plus.
* Knowledge of HITRUST and/or SOC2 compliance a plus.
* Knowledge of Hyper-V
Okay, so what's next?
Joining ResMed is more than saying \"yes\" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you'll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...