Seasonal Retail Support Associate, Part Time: Bloomingdales 59th Street
: $28,110.00 - $43,750.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
Manage a business-within-a-business and bring our innovative omnichannel strategy to life as part of Store Operations. You'll manage recruiting and staffing, receiving and processing of merchandise, and create outstanding customer experiences to ensure the business operates productively and achieves sales, service, and profit goals.
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world.
Bloomingdale's is seeking a highly energetic, Seasonal Support Associate to join our Operations Team over the holiday season. As a Bloomingdale's Seasonal Support Associate, you will play a key role in enhancing the customer experience through the appearance of our store, creating a neat, clean and organized shopping environment and ensuring merchandise is easily accessible to customers. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Deliver a high level of customer service and greeting all customers.
* Organizing merchandise by style, size and color on the selling floor and stockroom, upholding Bloomingdale's high presentation standards.
* Replenishment of merchandise on the selling floor, creating an easy shopping experience.
* Basic understanding of merchandise and the ability to locate merchandise throughout store.
* Use technology to locate merchandise and fulfill online orders.
* Execution of markdowns, RTV's, re-ticketing merchandise and processing damages.
* Locate \"pre-sold\" merchandise for customers as needed.
* Additional selling support assignments according to the business needs, including recovery and fulfillment of merchandise.
* Flexibility with schedule, dependent upon business needs.
* Great time management skills.
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
* Experience in a similar role preferred but not required.
* Ability to interpret instructional documents inclusive of safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
* Able to use a calculator.
* Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
* Flexibility in responding to changing priorities
* This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
* May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing of ladders.
* May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
* Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
* May involve moving or lifting items at least 30 pounds.
* Ability to collaborate and participate as a member of a team.
* Must possess strong sense of urgency.
* Customer service orientation.
* Availability to work retail hours which may include day, evening, night, weekend and/or holidays based on the department and store/business needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. including Macy's and Bloomingdale's will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9. Associated topics: cajera, cashier, client service, customer service associate, retail associate, retail sales consultant, sales consultant, sell, shop, venta
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.