Luxury Brand Commission Sales Professional - Towels & Linens, Full Time/Part Time: Bloomingdales 59th Street
: $28,110.00 - $43,750.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
If you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
Bloomingdale's... like no other store in the world seeks a Luxury Brand Selling Specialist for our iconic flagship store on 59th Street and Lexington Ave. Your fashion voice and authority is what makes you credible as you engage with an upscale client base. What makes you successful is your ease of conversation, building relationships and connecting with others. What excites you is a fast paced commission environment where the sales you generate drive your earnings. Our top performers are goal oriented and can balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and most importantly truly have fun at work.
* Outstanding selling behaviors, listening and responding to customer needs to deliver service...like no other
* Sharp awareness of current fashion trends
* Building and cultivating relationships with customers through personal interaction
* Develop repeat business to grow personal sales, utilizing B-connected to maintain client files
* Meeting or exceeding sales and loyalty goals
* Expert on product knowledge, understanding features and benefits and sharing with clients
* Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and loyalty
* Possesses drive, is goal oriented, has an entrepreneurial outlook
* Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
* Ability to build relationships, connect with others, solve problems and impact and influence others
* Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury brands and services
* Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage in conversation with customers, peers and managers
* Ability to work as part of a productive team, or individually with little direct supervision
* Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends, evenings, extended hours, and key event days
* Previous exposure to luxury brands preferred; retail selling experience a plus
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.