Senior Web Engineer -BLAW Document & Alerts Team
Compensation: $82,360.00 - $140,080.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
BLAW Engineering is building the most sophisticated legal research platform on the market, changing the way legal professionals conduct their day-to-day tasks by automating research and providing analytical solutions to help them better serve their client's needs.
The BLAW Web Products team builds the applications that drive our client facing product, . The BLAW Web Products team is responsible for building and maintaining highly responsive, robust front-end applications and critical micro-services that power the Bloomberg Law platform.
As a senior front-end developer, you will be tasked with building and enhancing the various features and components, while displaying your creativity and ability to collaborate well with a group of highly talented engineers. We are self-motivated engineers who are passionate about researching, learning, and applying latest technology to build new product features that anticipate our customers' needs. Our environment is collaborative and agile, which allows us to deploy new features to production every single day.We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Work directly with product owners to build products that our clients use to tackle complex problems
- Take ownership of technical solutions, from development and delivery to production
- Develop in all levels of a web application stack, from the client to server side
We'd love to see experience with:
- 3 + years of industry experience
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- Experience building large-scale, client-facing web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with automated testing tools (RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine, Sinon)
- A deep understanding of modern web applications and issues related to scale, security, availability, performance, cross-browser compatibility, and continuous deployment
- Web components (Polymer, Vue.js or similar)
- DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization)
- RESTful APIs
- Service-oriented architecture
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...