Portfolio Analytics Support Representative (Analytics)
Compensation: $108,410.00 - $108,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
We are looking for candidates to join our Portfolio Analytics Support team as a portfolio enterprise support representative. This team will be responsible for providing enterprise support for strategic PORT Enterprise clients following the POINT to PORT migration. This effort has produced a significantly larger PORT Enterprise user base, consisting of Tier 1 Investment Managers that are heavily reliant on Bloomberg as their primary portfolio analytics provider.
Portfolio Analytics Support Reps will be relied on as subject matter experts in risk and attribution models, provide complex prove outs and resolve escalated inquiries. This team will be elevating the level of enterprise support that we offer by getting involved at a deep level on escalated client issues, partnering closely with sales, product and engineering to see issues through to resolution and manage communication back to clients. Additionally, the team will work closely with other buy-side support teams including PORT Operations, PORT Implementations, and the tradedesk to support firms across the suite of Bloomberg's buy-side solutions, including AIM, PORT+, and Index. As a Portfolio Enterprise Rep, you'll have three key aspects to your role:
You will need to have:
- Undertake tactical projects in collaboration with product and core sales
- Own resolution of production support as well as escalated client inquiries for our largest and most complex client engagements through partnership with Sales, Product, and Engineering
- Cultivate knowledge of our PORT Enterprise offering, by designing training materials and mentoring reps across our buy-side support teams.
If this sounds like you:
- In-depth knowledge of portfolio analytics and risk tools used by the buy-side investment community. This is including, but not limited to, performance attribution, risk factor models, and optimization
- Experience across multiple asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, etc.) desirable
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfort with interacting with clients in a highly articulate, consultative and confident manner
- Organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute
- Ownership over complex issues requiring stakeholder management across multiple departments (internal and external)
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice
Associated topics: banking solution, counselor, loan, loan underwriter, mortgage loan originator, mortgage officer, mortgage originator, personal banker i, personal banker iv, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...