MARS - Buyside Risk Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Bloomberg Global Buyside Enterprise Risk Sales team is looking for a New York based Risk Sales Rep to lead our Business in North America. Bloomberg's Risk solutions are scalable, high-performance set of solutions built upon some of the most widely used pricing engines on the market. Coupling these award winning pricing engines with Bloomberg's cross asset market data set, the Bloomberg Risk division has created a range of full revaluation solutions to address a wide range of concerns for our clients.The solutions the team offers include:
What's the role?
- Intra-day risk oversight for portfolio management
- Firm wide risk monitoring
- Counterparty credit risk and valuation
- Collateral management monitoring and workflow tools
The Buyside Enterprise Risk Sales Executive will be responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg's MARS solutions to buy-side clients ranging from hedge funds to large asset managers.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to buyside clients in a defined region in North America, marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
You should have recent experience of selling or using derivative risk solutions, either at Bloomberg of with a vendor or as a market practitioner. You should have excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities.We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Own sales process including lead generation and qualification, problem identification and needs analysis, product demonstrations, proposal generation and contract negotiations.
- Partner with our existing sales teams in AIM Trading Systems and Terminal sales to build on existing client relationships and gain access to decision-makers in accounts.
- Attend industry tradeshows and meetings, regulatory forums and Bloomberg sponsored events.
- Communicate regulatory and market trends to sales and product management.
- Build and own relationships with senior level contacts across both existing and new Bloomberg clients.
If this sounds like you:
- Ability to demonstrate and present our Risk suite of solutions (RISK)
- Strong understanding of risk and collateral management
- Numerical degree an advantage (e.g. mathematics, engineering)
- Experience in financial derivatives
- Proven track record of selling analytical solutions to financial institutions and/or relevant industry experience working for a financial institution in enterprise risk management
- Aptitude for asking questions to develop a complete understanding of a client's problems, needs and business /technology strategies.
- Ability to multi-task on various priorities as appropriate
- Strong presentation, communication and leadership skills.
- A desire to travel extensively required throughout US and Canada.
- Previous training in enterprise sales cycles a plus, but not required
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice
Associated topics: leader, management, principal, sales executive, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...