Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Commercial Account Executive at Blend, you will focus on strategic sales with large lending firms throughout the US. You'll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early member of the sales team at a growing startup, you'll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the sales culture.
* Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers at various lenders
* Manage complex sales deals and guide customers through every aspect of the procurement process (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
* Prospect for new clients, build and deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and proposals
* Develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, the mortgage market and our customers' needs
* Partner closely with teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering and Legal to deliver a world-class customer experience and maximize revenue
* 3+ years direct SaaS sales experience
* Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
* Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams through deal processes
* Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
* Ability to travel up to 50%
Nice to Haves:
* Experience selling into mid-size to enterprise level companies
* Experience in the mortgage or lending industries preferred
* Outside sales experience
* Prior work with the salesforce.com CRM
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.